Monday 31 January 2022

Resolutions flowing!

I am in full tilt with my new year's resolution!!!! The itch for RENEWAL is in my body and my mind. And the blog here is the first to feel the difference. I'm looking to make it more user-friendly (with the minimal knowledge I have with the networking world) and, to that end, I'm dividing the posts into categories.

They are as follows:

Mens sana in corpore sano: in this category you will find all my battle to keep in shape. Dietary re-education, healthy recipes, physical exercises, and the like. I will make a history with pictures of my body and the scale to monitor and evaluate my progress. Everything in order: here I will talk, mainly, about organization. This is a huge stone in my shoe that I will take off this year! I will research and tell how to have a routine of activities, use an agenda, organizational methods, lists and more lists... Home, sweet home: after the wedding I will give special attention to my little house ("inha" literally...lol). Here will be my posts about decorating, gardening, pets, in short, bed, table and bath! Mirror, mirror on the wall: the little woman category of the blog. I know I'm in the minority here, but I've been sinning a lot in this area. So, everything I learn and do about beauty, fashion, cosmetics, aesthetic procedures and stuff like that will be here. Coffee-break: this is the place to relax and socialize. That moment to clear your head and disconnect from your commitments. We will talk about parties and events in general (weddings, birthdays, baby showers, etc.), as well as films and plays that enchant me, and those trips that re-energize us. In the world of the moon: here it is something more personal. Thoughts and daydreams that go through my head here... lolrs. Poems and reflections by myself (when I feel like it) and by artists I admire.

https://www.godaddy.com/nl-nl/websites/website-bouwen

And last but not least:

Life projects: these are projects that, unlike keeping fit or staying organized (which is routine and for life), for example, will have a beginning, middle and end or something that is very specific.

- Know thyself: I want to rescue my history by building my family tree. To do this I will have to assemble forms, interview older relatives and maybe even research in registry offices. It is a Herculean task, I know, but I am very excited about it. - Immortalizing: my husband loves to take pictures. We have many throughout these seven years together (including the courtship period). So we are going to put together albums with the most outstanding moments of each year. It is a kind of biography in pictures. Can you imagine being able to look back 50 years from now on all that we have spent together? It will be great! - Of text and soul: I want to increase my reading. I read a lot of magazines, but books are really few (and it is not for lack of acquisition!). So I'm going to take the opportunity to do reviews of the books I read. If anyone has good reading suggestions, feel free to pass them along!

Oh, I am so happy! Just by getting a little more organized, I already have a thousand ideas coming to me. Now I will program the weekly schedule so that I can dedicate myself constantly to this dear little blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Resolutions flowing!

I am in full tilt with my new year's resolution!!!! The itch for RENEWAL is in my body and my mind. And the blog here is the first to ...